James Yoon, ND
A Toronto naturopath is a significant addition to the professionals who supervise your health. I welcome the opportunity to collaborate with other doctors to improve your personal health. I am honored to put my knowledge to work and discover what may be contributing to your symptoms – and to come up with an integrative medical plan of care that merges traditional medicine and complementary healthcare treatments. My goal as a Naturopath in Toronto is to create a tailored treatment plan featuring effective and easy to implement healthcare solutions. The human body is a true wonder. It has the amazing capability to heal itself, fight illnesses from within and resist a hectic lifestyle. However, there are times when we feel drained of our resources and our body just isn’t working as we remembered: this is when we need to intervene and support our health from inside, preferably by using natural methods.
This is why as naturopathic doctors, we provide extensive healthcare solutions adapted to today’s needs and problems. We can significantly improve your health, performance, and quality of life by targeting aspects of your health such as:
- Illness causes and risk factors;
- mental and emotional health;
- nutrient intake status;
- hormones levels.
If you are looking for a qualified Naturopath in downtown Toronto providing natural, balancing healthcare services or would like to find out more about what we offer, please contact us!
- licensed in Ontario by the North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners (NABNE) and College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO)
Email : email@example.com
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine – Bachelor of naturopathic medicine
- Western University – Honours Bachelor Administration Kinesiology; Academic All-Canadian (basketball)
- Active Release Techniques (ART) Provider
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES), Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Advanced IV Clinical Applications and Parenteral Products
- Paracelsus Biological Medicine
- RSNC Adjunctive Cancer Care Clinic: co-managed patients in collaboration with medical oncologists focusing on decreasing the side effects of cancer treatment and improving the overall quality of health. In addition, as a specialized Naturopath in Toronto, I contributed to elaborating strategies for cancer prevention and health maintenance while supporting the mind, body, and spirit in the healing process.
- Sherbourne Centre Community PHA Naturopathic Clinic: treated HIV-positive patients and focused primarily on mitigating the side effects of medication. Moreover, I worked on addressing general health concerns like insomnia, anxiety, and pain.
- Brampton Naturopathic Teaching Clinic: the first naturopathic clinic in a hospital setting in Canada; primarily treated patients concerned with endocrine, digestive, and pain management conditions.